Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates Before Surgery tomorrow...

So tomorrow is my fun, fun surgery. I'm dreading it, but more because it's a major annoyance than anything else. :)
Hmm... updates... and honest ones... I was bad 2x in 7 days. That sounds awful, but for me not too awful, but still not good! One night I had to make brownies to bring to my parents for the next day and if you know me and brownie batter... well enough said. However, I would usually tank sooo much batter, but this week I just had some and not lots! So, some progress! Then, the function at my parents I Didn't eat a single brownie- yay me! However the leftovers were sent home with us and on Wed. afternoon I had 2! Yup, two! Here's my excuse... I was exhausted! Callen has been terrible the last 2 nights at night and I was sitting down for the first second all day around 2pm and I gave in. They were really good though, I might add! hehe The good think is that I didn't let that cave in ruin the rest of the day. I got back on the wagon (is that the right phrase?)
Today it's 2pm and I've been awake since 1:45am (another awful night with Callen- Eric and I were up about every 15-20 mins! I'm not sure what's up with him b/c this is not the norm. Usually it's one time awake during the night. Grrr!) but so far so good- no brownies!
Total weight loss this week is prob. around 1- 1 1/2 lbs. Not impressive at all, but at least it's something.
Here's my goal for the weekend... I'm hoping the surgery makes me feel crappy for a few days and that I don't want to eat anything! hehe. Maybe I can drop a quick 3 lbs!
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment