Monday, March 16, 2009

Show me the money

This is Eric, the husband of crazy-blogger-lady. I have two goals, one real and one completely unrealisitc.

So #1 - I would like to win the lottery. I've probably played the lotter 5 or 10 times in my life and I don't think I've even gotten a single number right. But as I'm always reminded by crazzy-blogger-lady, "You can't win if you don't try." So from now until memorial day I will by at least 1 lottery ticket a week - and I'm talking Powerball here, none of these weak scratch-and-win tickets. I want the big bucks! I'll update to see if I even get 1 number right. And if I do win, all participants of this blog will be hansomely rewarded. Actually- that should read WHEN I WIN...

#2 - I have been running a lot and getting in shape. I eat really healthy about 90% of the time, the problem is, if I have one day where I feel unmotivated and give in to a small edible temptation, I then eat as much as possible and only stop when I feel I might vomit. I'm not exagerating either. Crazy-blogger-lady gets mad at me b/c I'm all or nothing with desserts. I don't want just 1 cookie, or 1 brownie, or 1 small bowl of ice cream. If I eat 1 cookie, it turns into 15, 1 brownie turns into 1/2 of a 9x13 pan, and 1 bowl of ice cream turns into a 1/2 gallon. So my goal is to not eat more than 1 dessert at 1 sitting EVER for the next 6 weeks. I already made progress by eating 1 tasty-cake cupcake at lunch on Saturday without finishing the box! Whoopee!

That's all, I figure if I have 2 goals I'm bound to reach one of them - I just hope it's the first one that succeeds!

2 comments:

  1. I beat your system today.........had one cupcake at 10:45am as a morning snack and then one with lunch!!! Not counting the 5 or 6 from yesterday (Delaney's birthday party) I'd say that was pretty good restraint.

    ......Benson

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing quite well hun! I am quite impressed. And Bryan, when he says he can eat a lot... oh my! He sure can!

    And Bryan... I love the junk spread throughout the day method. Quite tricky!

    -Mon

    ReplyDelete